Financial Assistance

The following list is intended to serve as a quick guide to many of the resources available in the Concho Valley area for former foster children transitioning to independent living. If you can’t find what you need here, please consult one of the websites listed or call the Transition Center at (325) 655-3821.

Attorney General

(regarding child support)
(325) 653-7326

Consumer Credit Counseling Services


Banks and Credit Unions

If you plan to open a checking or savings account with a financial institution, you will need to provide documentation of your identity. Call in advance to see what is required